- Cargo Plan global logistics is a privately owned company founded in Egypt in 1995.
- Our clients are provided with a complete package of top-level logistic services including international forwarding by sea and Air.
- A professional staff made up of experienced specialists in each field of activity provides customers with dependable personalized services.
- Cargo Plan's main clients are international trade houses as well as industries that require reliability and efficiency.
- We strive to secure a loyal customer base by maintaining consistent quality standards, and dedicating ourselves to the continuous development of both our staff and services.
- Our intent is to be permanently ready to resolve new challenges provided by the rapidly changing international business environment.
- We provide our customers with a full range of forwarding and logistics services; each solution is personalized according to specific requirements of the customer and taking into account the type of cargo.
- Our forwarding agents provide assistance in determining the most suitable and reliable way of cargo transportation to the desired destination.
- In addition, we provide our expertise and assistance in cargo supervision, tally, weighing, insurance inspection etc. Comprehensive documentary assistance includes certification, stock status reports and statements.
- Our team of professionals carries out claim-handling procedures on behalf of our customers and provides all necessary documentation for insurance claims processing.
We strives to be the preferred trade expert and logistics provider for shippers needing innovative, cost-effective
and integrated supply chain solutions to move their product from the point of production to the point of consumption, anywhere in the world.
We endorse and promote a set of core values to all employees, from front-line staff to senior executives, as a guide for the way we do business. These values directly influence our daily work life, strengthen our relationships with internal and external stakeholders and ultimately contribute to the achievement of our vision.
Our team is committed to delivering exceptional, personalized, flexible, integrated global logistics solutions. We understand our clients' global logistics needs and through continuous improvement, anticipate and satisfy these needs for the future.
We forge strategic partnerships, pursue emerging international markets, forecast international business trends and develop innovative, accountable, efficient technologies.
We realize new global opportunities for your business.
You can rely on our air cargo transportation. We will acquire the appropriate capacity for your needs.We are aware of local trading conditions and will ensure the timing is right.
Our global air cargo services in detail:
-Air cargo worldwide/IATA – direct shipments.
-Direct service and air cargo consolidation to and from all
major trading destinations.
-Guaranteed cargo capacities.
Import and export customs clearance, open customs warehouse.
-Load optimization, order picking and shipment tracing
-Project planning and handling.
Correct timing is of increasing importance as the distance between the origin and destination increases.
We plan and organize optimal shipping by sea, independently of whether you goods are to be shipped as break bulk, in a collective container or a full container.
Port-to-port or door-to-door worldwide. And of course speed, safety and punctuality are of the highest priority
Our global ocean cargo services in detail:
-Cross Trades, worldwide.
-Loading of (FCL / LCL) container load.
-Shipping of hazardous goods.
-Shipping of projects.
-Sea freight packaging.
-Customs processing, fiscal representation.
Our idea of comprehensive logistics covers one thing in particular: synchronized processes that interlink like cogs.
We integrate the following sectors according to requirements and contract:
- Transport (Land, Air, Sea)
- Warehousing and additional services, such as commissioning, labeling, etc.
- Our concrete services are always tailored to your needs.
An overview of the advantages to you:
- Safety and reliability
- Project and systems logistics
- International Air Transport Association (IATA).
- International Federation of Freight Forwarders Associations (FIATA).
- Egyptian International Freight Forwarding Association (EIFFA).
- Egyptian Civil Aviation Authority (ECAA).
Address: 9 Ibn Al-Wardy St . El Hijaz Sq. - Cairo, Egypt
Tel: +202 21811111 | +202 21811112 |+202 21811114 | +202 21811115
Fax: +202 21811515
Working days: Sunday to Thursday
working hours : 9.00AM to 5.00PM (+2 GMT)
Weekend Holiday: Friday - Saturday
- For all Airfreight inquiries, please send mail to: email@example.com
- For all Sea freight inquiries, please send mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all Tenders & Bidding inquiries please send mail to: email@example.com